Why remote teams are the future of the workplace
No back-office crunches
Top HR technologies
Focus on the essentials
- Daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Bonuses and allowances calculation
- Employees’ compensation preparation using payroll software
- Payroll expenses reporting
- New employees’ data entry
- Health Insurance Billing;
- Bank Reconciliation;
- Resident payor source tracking.
- Census, payments processing
- Invoice receipt, processing, coding, and payment;
- Statement, Profit & Loss Reports Review;
- Bank Statements, Credit Cards, Petty Cash reconciliation;
- Communication with Clients, Vendors;
- License, Permits, Insurance submission and renewal;
- Checking statuses of prior authorization forms (calling and checking online),
- Calling to request backdates, going through faxes
- Checking batches if meds with appropriate rejections were moved there
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Communication with customers through various channels based on clients' needs
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Troubleshooting technical issues based on the ticket priority;
- Installing and configuring hardware and software;
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem;
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Invoice processing and review;
- Subsidy posting and lease renewals;
- Bank/Credit Cards Reconciliation;
- Utility Accounts ownership/information changes update.
- Day to day financial transactions recording and posting processing
- Verification of transactions according to the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Data entry, maintenance of records, reports and financial statements creation
- Processing accounts receivable/payable and payroll per clients' requests
Pharmbills Services To Meet Your Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Needs
At Pharmbills we provide all-in-one staffing solutions for your business to elevate your back office management while saving money across the HR function.
1. Sign On With Us
We will create an action plan and timeline to identify your business goals, source your team, and define success.
Select Your Customized Team
2. Select Your Customized Team
We provide rapid hiring and seamless team mobilization through our talent pipeline.
Managing IT Infrastructure
3. Managing IT Infrastructure
Pharmbills' team will work with your IT team to integrate communication systems and infrastructure.
Training Your Team
4. Training Your Team
We provide customization and seamless integration into your organization through our accelerated onboarding and training process.
5. Monitoring Performance
To ensure your expectations are met and exceeded, the Client Service Manager will establish a schedule of touchpoints to monitor the performance continuously.
Why Pharmbills Should Be Your Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services Partner
Start-Up Desk Fee
or Hidden Fees
“We had a problem sourcing and retaining professional, skilled remote talent. Then we started working with Pharmbills and were extremely pleased that they delivered what they promised: smart, motivated people. As a result of having dedicated Pharmbills teams that mesh well with our culture, we’ve been able to markedly improve our collection rates. In just a couple of years, we’ve added a significant number of new team members. When we need to grow, Pharmbills gets the job done quickly and successfully.”
“It’s always great when you can partner with a service provider who shares your values for top quality work and excellent customer service. In the 2 years we’ve been working with Pharmbills, we’ve expanded our remote workforce by about 6 times what it was when we started. Having such excellent customer service support makes it seamless and incredibly valuable when we need to handle changes and general development. It’s almost like our Pharmbills team works in our building! When we need to grow, they are always ready and we never miss a beat.”
“One of our biggest challenges was being able to scale rapidly and train new accounts receivables offsite workers to support rapid growth. Pharmbills has done a terrific job solving these issues and are great people to work with.”
"After a month of training on insurance, Pharmbills now excellently handles the assigned tasks without the need for supervision. They select knowledgeable staff to be onboarded, making the process easier for the client. Their hard work and exceptional skills make them reliable partners."
Once we sign the contract, our regular hiring period to find a great-fit employee is up to 10 business days from the moment of the request submission.
Prior to being accepted for the interview with the client, all candidates must pass through the internship program which consists of training in business communication, real estate billing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Each new client receives an onboarding specialist who will take care of all initial training and the creation of training materials for your business needs.
Our average contract length is 12 months. We are oriented for the long-term partnership both with employees and our Clients.
At Pharmbills we use proof of work software technologies, such as activity monitor, screen capture, and task tracking. We also have time tracking payroll software, a diversified reporting system and comprehensive evaluations, including but not limited to workload evaluation and performance evaluation.
Our SOC cyber security team is safeguarding security 24/7, a top priority. At Pharbmbills, we pride ourselves for following the highest level of HIPAA Compliance: administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, including but not limited to HIPAA Compliance Officer, strict BAA policies, annual audits, and regular trainings on the protection of health information that include the latest updates from the HHS. All of our employees work from secure Microsoft Azure servers with end points and jump points protected by Crowdstrike.